Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

How To Avoid Being Gullible

9:33 AM Levon West Mixxin 0 Comments Category :

Sometimes we sign up for these dating websites our these online dating services we have no idea what were getting into. It doesn't matter if it's a Christian dating website it doesn't mean it is 100% safe. A lot of times we end up being very gullible or dealing with these people simply because we think that their intentions are positive, realistically their intentions are very negative indeed.

Hopefully you'll be able to weed out who is good for you and who is bad for you. I'm not necessarily sure you are going to be able to really make things comfortable, but it's not necessarily going to be easy we continuously allow people to trick us into situations that are uncomfortable.


The last thing I want is to be in a scenario where the individuals that I'm dealing with don't necessarily understand who I am or what it is I'm trying to accomplish. I need a better outlook on the people I associate with, I need to be around people that really understand what I'm doing and how I feel. That's exactly why when I approached this online dating situations I don't open myself up to just anybody to make sure that I pay attention to the type of character of person that I'm interacting with.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...