Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Why Am I Dating Your Dad?

8:31 PM Levon West Mixxin 1 Comments Category :

"totally free online dating sites"I searched 100 free dating sites, the best dating site and look at all the online dating reviews and finally I found a decent woman or so I thought. She was perfect in every single way I loved almost everything about her, the only issue was her dad. It wasn’t necessarily heard you had being a over protective dad, it was her being in extreme super daddy’s girl. It was to the point where it was almost uncomfortable to be around, it seems like she realistically wanted to be with her father. I don’t know any other way to explain it but her attitude towards her father was slightly underline sexual, now I know that sounds crazy but just bear with me cause it’s true.
It’s not like she actually would have sex with her father, but she defiantly has some sort of crush on her dad thats very uncomfortable to be around. We could be at the house just chilling and then she starts to talk about her dad out of nowhere it’s crazy. Next thing you know she’s going up her father tried to have a conversation with him in the middle of the night for absolutely no reason.

The next day I say lets go to the movies she agrees we put on are movie attire we get ready to see a great show then once again, her dad shows up, wonderful :( there seems to be absolutely no way to escape this weird super daddy’s girl type relationship. It’s almost as if I’m dating her and her father at the same time it’s incredibly uncomfortable. At this point I’m looking for a girl with daddy issues lol at list I wont have to worry about her father popping up any time soon.

It’s amazing the different types of women out there some of them hate their dad, some of them love their dad, some love them too much and some love them way to much. Half of the week she spent the night at her dad’s house, the other half of the week she makes him spend the night at her house. I asked her why she didn’t go off to college even though she was accepted to a great school out-of-state, she told me she would’ve missed her dad too much. The uncomfortableness increased on a daily basis to the point where I couldn’t take dating her and her dad any longer so I decided to leave, best decision I’ve ever made.

RELATED POSTS

1 comments

  1. I appreciate you've shared your experience about dating sites. Me and my partner met in a free dating UK site, and we are now husband and man. He is one of the honest person I dated with, he is not pretentious just to make you fall in love, he is someone whom I'll be waiting for the longest time. He's quite a career man, a dominant and serious guy with a noble and soft side and he let me see him on those ways.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...